You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Gösmeier, Ina€26.99Incl. 7% VAT, Excl. shipping
Regular Price: €34.90
Special Price €29.90
Gösmeier, Ina€34.90Incl. 19% VAT, Excl. shipping
Gösmeier, Ina€19.95Incl. 7% VAT, Excl. shipping
Help your horse with simple acupressure techniques!
Acupressure follows the far eastern healing principle of the undisturbed flow of vital energies. Specific points on the body are stimulated with the fingers or palms of the hand. Being a very gentle, but also very effective measure, acupressure is a booster of health, fitness and well-being. Ina Gösmeier delivers an easily understandable introduction of the method and with the help of step-by-step photo sequences demonstrates the application technique in horses.
- Learn to identify your horse’s individual “body constitution type,” which determines choices of
- Understand the 12 main channels of energy in your horse’s body
- Gain the ability to choose the correct points to treat specific issues
- Relieve mild sources of pain and discomfort in your horse’s body
- Influence his mental health and stability
- Choose appropriate treatment from a comprehensive list of common problems
- Use step-by-step instructions and photos to help your horse
“I have come to know and value Dr. Ina Gösmeier...she possesses the very rare gift of being able to consolidate the diverse and complicated facts of medical cases into explanations that the layperson can easily follow.” INGRID KLIMKE, Olympic Equestrian Gold Medalist